Enhance your massage sessions with Essence of Canna ™ CBD Therapeutic Massage Oil. Not only can the receiver benefit from the therapeutic touch, they will also benefit from the restorative botanicals for the body and mind.
The use of oils topically have been used for centuries for their therapeutic benefits including relieving muscular and joint pain and discomfort, relaxing muscle spasms and restoring balance, energy and relieving stress.
“The physician treats, but nature heals.” – Hippocrates
We have worked in the health and wellness industry for over 20 years and our products are backed by science. This proprietary blend was created and specifically formulated to assist with
relieving sore, tense muscles and joints and to relax and restore a tired body.
Key Ingredient Spotlight:
- 1000 MG CBD Isolate- Supports the Endocannabinoid System and the modulation of pain and inflammation
- modulation of pain and inflammation
- Clary Sage Essential Oil- anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, calms the nervous system, stills the mind. #
- Turmeric Essential Oil- Warming, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory
- Rosemary Essential Oil- Eases discomfort, stimulates circulation, relieves aches and pains (analgesic)
- Peppermint Essential Oil- Reduces pain, spasms, headaches soothes sore muscles, tendons and joints, reduces fatigue.
- Blood Orange Essential Oil- Relieves stress and anxiety, uplifting, cleansing, stimulates the lymphatic system.
- Lime Essential Oil- Detoxifying, supports the lymphatic system- reducing fluid buildup and swelling, improves the mood, enlivens.
Unfortunately it’s not uncommon to find products on the market that contain synthetic ingredients such as parabens (ex. mineral oil) and artificial fragrances. Essence of Canna ™ Therapeutic Massage Oil is made with 100% natural ingredients derived from nature and contains NO ARTIFICIAL INGREDIENTS, SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCES OR PRESERVATIVES.
Each 8oz bottle contains 3 main components: 1000 MG CBD Isolate, Pure Essential Oils, in a natural vegetable base.
Why does the Massage Oil come in an 8oz bottle and not a gallon?
Our massage oil is actually a concentrate. This means it will give you more freedom to work with. If you want to dilute it with your favorite vegetable carrier oil (ex. Grapessed, Coconut, Jojoba) you are welcomed to do so, however, you can use it as a spot treatment for acute situations.
What is the shelf life?
Because our products do not contain any preservatives, we recommend that you use them within a few months. However they are known to stay fresh approximately up to 1 year. For best results, keep away from heat and/or sunlight and store in a cool, dark place.
How to use
Massage onto sore, tense muscles and joints or to relax a tired body. Can be diluted with another vegetable oil of your choice or use as is.